The EAP is provided at no cost to all team members and their household family members.
How it works
The EAP, through Magellan Ascend, provides free, confidential support for the big and small life throws your way, anytime, day or night. It can help with a variety of issues, from simple daily tasks to more complex problems. It offers:
- Up to four free counseling sessions per person, per issue, per year to deal with life’s challenges
- 24/7 online information
- Unlimited access to coaches who will assist you in achieving your goals by helping you create a plan of action and stay on track
- Online self-guided, interactive programs to improve your emotional well-being
Confidential counseling, information, and referrals are available on a wide variety of topics, including:
- Managing relationship issues
- Quitting tobacco, alcohol, or drug use
- Managing depression, anxiety, and grief
- Dealing with workplace stress
- Building resiliency
- And more
To learn more about the EAP, see EAP Highlights.
BetterHelp virtual therapy sessions
We know this has been a difficult time. And things may feel as if they’re falling apart — in our work lives, personal lives, and relationships. That’s why, in addition to in-person counseling, we offer virtual therapy from BetterHelp, the world’s largest online counseling platform, through the EAP. Let help come to you and members of your household from the comfort of home through sessions via text message, phone, video, or live chat.
To get help virtually through BetterHelp, go to: BetterHelp.com/Magellan or call 1-800-327-6754 to receive an email referral to BetterHelp.