To be eligible for the discount, you and your spouse must be enrolled in the BBI medical plan. Only employees and covered spouses are eligible for the discounted price.
What’s the Digital Program?
The Digital Program allows you to follow the WW program completely online! It is a self-directed plan with interactive tools and resources, such as:
- The SmartPoints system to make it simple to know what to eat (and how much!)
- Digital tools & mobile apps for Android and Apple products
- 24/7 Expert Chat provides you real-time support from a team of trained coaches. They will get you started, provide instant answers and help you stay on track to reach your goals via online or mobile chat
- Recipes & customized meal ideas for thousands of delicious recipes
- Seamless activity tracking. Connect your favorite device to your WW account to track your activity
- The WW exclusive, members-only social media space where thousands of members share tips while supporting and motivating each other
- Comprehensive video series to help you get started
How it works
Enroll in WW online. Follow the instructions below to sync up your account with Bloomin’ Brands.
Eligible Team Members and covered spouses will get 50% off the regular price of the Digital Program and there are no fees to join!
When you participate in the program, WW will charge a monthly fee of $8.48 (plus tax in applicable states) to the credit card you put on file. Bloomin’ Brands will record the amount paid on your behalf by the company in your paychecks quarterly for tax purposes.
Get started now
To enroll, follow these steps:
Go to https://wellness.weightwatchers.com and click the “see discounted rates” button.
Enter the Access ID for Bloomin’ Brands: 10628552.
Choose your subscription type (employee or spouse).
Enter the BBI Employee ID #, adding an S at the end if program registration is for Spouse.
Create your account. Click the “next step” button.
Enter your payment information. Click the “next step” button.
Review and submit your order to complete your registration.
Why lose weight?
Losing weight is one of the best ways to reduce your risk of heart problems and other diseases. Even losing a moderate amount of weight when you’re obese — 5 to 10 percent — can significantly reduce your risk for chronic disease.